Intrusive Thoughts Infographic!
Intrusive thoughts are more common than you really know! Approximately 90% of us will experience them (according to a recent study) the other 10% are probably lying about their experience of them. We ALL get bad thoughts from time to time, and some of us just get stuck on certain ones. It’s often our thoughts about our thoughts that cause an even bigger problem for us though, as we begin to question what it ‘means’ about us.
I made this intrusive thoughts infographic to help you understand just what they are and what drive them.
I hope you like it! Please comment in the comments box below with any ideas or thoughts.
For more like this and OCD then check out my story here.